Sunday, February 21, 2010

Month of Firsts



I've been keeping my parents on their toes this month. Lots of firsts for me!

I tried eating a few different kinds of solid foods (i.e. sweet potatoes and bananas) but haven't found I like any yet. We'll keep trying though. No rush, right? It's not like I'm starving!

I also learned to roll over. I rolled over a few times from my tummy to back, but haven't really gotten the hang of it like I have from my back to tummy. I have even started to prefer sleeping on my tummy. Mom always puts me down on my back but I usually end up on my tummy by the time she comes in to get me in the morning or after naps.


I have even slept through the night a few times! Mom defines "sleeping through the night" as not getting up to eat at all from the time she puts me to sleep and when it's time to get up for the day. I usually sleep 12 hours at night. I have gradually been night weaning myself over the past month (bet you all wish you had babies like me, huh?). Really it started when Mom and Dad put me in my own room. Maybe it was all that snoring that kept waking me up?? Anyway, I found I really like my sleep. :)

I also went on my first hike in the gorge. We went up to Bridal Veil Falls. I loved being outside, Jonah got to ride his tricycle and we even stopped off in Hood River for a bit afterward. It was a great day!


1 comment:

  1. How cute is this blog. I love all the pictures you are taking. The floor prop is AWESOME! Hey shoot me any email, I realized I don't have it and I just made the boys blogs private.

    ReplyDelete