Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A few photos and a quick update

I realize I will be nine months old tomorrow, but I thought you all might want to see what I looked like at seven and eight months. Here are a few photos Mom took at seven months.

And a few at eight months.

I was bouncing up and down and talking when Mom took this last picture. It's a good thing I enjoy these photo shoots because they seem to happen a lot!


In other news, I started crawling just a few days ago. I never really got into the scooting thing, just waited until I was ready to get up on all fours. I also have started to enjoy solid foods. I really like bananas (it was Jonah's favorite too), carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, and prunes. I also love to feed myself those baby puffs. Yum!

Here's a video of me crawling. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment